After last weeks success at Delamont, I was hoping the weather was going to hold until our next session this weekend, but alas its not looking good with strong winds and heavy showers forecast for Friday and Saturday, so I'd say its best to cancel in favour of our next dates in December.
Stab in the dark that this is cancelled given the massive storm over head lol?
Does anyone ever just randomly nip down to Delamont throughout the week? Is it open access? I'd like to pop down when I have free time in the next week and clear weather but I'm not sure if you can just walk in.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, this weekend is cancelled!
Ivan has expressed interest in midweek observing if clear, so you might want to contact him? I'd always advise going in numbers for support so either pm members here or open a new thread to see if there is any interest.