The IAA observing group's next planned observing session is this weekend at our usual spot down at Delamont Country Park. The forecast for Friday 5th is for rain clearing from the west so there may be a few clear spells in the evening, I'll check the forecast sometime tomorrow which will be more accurate, so check this forum thread around 6pm on Friday 5th for an update on weather conditions (fingers crossed
If anyone needs directions to Delamont, let me know, text or ring me on 07808736963
I'd like to take this opportunity to invite any new or non members to join us, if you need any advice on observing or equipment, we'll be glad to help, See you there.
Hi all, Unfortunately due to yet more cloud and rain, tonights observing At Delamont is cancelled. There may be a few breaks in the clouds but not enough to justify the effort. Check this forum again tomorrow, weather conditions are looking similar but there might be a chance of improvement by then.