The IAA's next scheduled observing session at Delamont Country Park is planned for the 16th-17th January, which is our first choice for observing this month. Unfortunately the forecast for Friday the 16th isn't looking good, with frequent sleet/snow showers for the evening and possibly tricky driving conditions, there is a yellow warning for ice, so 16th January is cancelled. The forecast for Saturday 17th is showing little improvement in weather prospects, but check this forum again on Saturday afternoon for an update on that, if its on I'll also text to anyone who has given me their mobile number. But if its cloudy on Saturday, we'll try again next weekend.
Keep an eye out for comet Lovejoy, getting brighter with a short tail!